Decadent Toblerone Fudge
I got a new email newsletter from, of all things, a landscape company who sent this delicious recipe. I don’t remember signing up, but whatever! This is like fondue but in a solid (and even more delicious when frozen):
- ¾ cup canned evaporated milk
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 bar (400 g) Toblerone Swiss Milk Chocolate, broken into pieces
To make it:
- Line an 8″ square pan with parchment paper, with ends of paper extending over sides. Bring milk, butter and sugar to full rolling boil in large saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil 5 min., stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate; stir until completely melted. Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm. Use paper handles to remove fudge from pan; cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.