Chocolate truffle recipe
In honour of my sister’s birthday, and her darling newborn – I just had to post a chocolate recipe today 🙂
- 3 Tbsp fat free cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp cocoa, divided
- 2 pkts sweetener (or 4 tsp of sugar)
- 1 tsp extract (rum, orange, maple, almond extract, or ½ tsp peppermint since it’s very strong)
- Combine all except 1 Tbsp cocoa and mix well until blended.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Roll mixture into small balls (makes approx 6)
- Roll in remaining cocoa powder
(Visited 30 times)