Another twist on the classic:
- ½ cup margarine or butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2/3 cup icing sugar
- 1 pkg. (3 ½ oz.) butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 4 cups Rice Krispies
- ½ cup walnuts (optional)
As usual, these are super easy to make:
- Cream butter & peanut butter. Blend in sugar & dry pudding mix.
- Add rest of ingredients. Mix. Drop by spoonfuls on baking tray. Don’t place spoonfuls too close together – they spread when baking.
- Bake at 375 F for 8 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing from baking pan. Place on plate to completely cool before storing in container
This looks delicious – if you are looking to make squares, try coco-Krispies made Mars bars.
(Visited 20 times)