Pepper Creek Pico For A Crowd
This pico recipe is from the Pepper Creek Farm, located in the beautiful, fertile Huasna Valley of Arroyo Grande, California. It’s similar to a salsa but will serve a whole crowd. You might want to adjust the amount of jalapeño to taste.
- 10 med tomatoes. Use different varieties and colors if possible
- 1 small white and 1 small red onion
- The juice of 2 limes and the zest from 1
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 jalapenos. 1 seeded and 1 with seeds
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- California garlic salt to taste. If you can’t find that, then just regular garlic salt
Finely chop all ingredients and combine. Best when it marinates together for a couple of hours.
Learn more about Jessica’s organic farming methods on More Than Good Food.