Kale & Pineapple
My supervisor had highly recommended Kale and Pineapple so I tried it this weekend. Wow! She was right.
- 1 handful baby organic kale (or spinach)
- 1/6 pineapple, chopped
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped
- 1-2 tsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp plant sterols (I use non-GMO New Roots powder)
- 1 tsp chlorella or spirulina (blue-green algae)
- 1 Tbs of flax oil (I use UDO 3:6:9)
- 1 cup coconut water (or water)
- 1 scoop of protein powder (recommend New Zealand Whey)
Makes 1 serving but if you use a box of organic kale and a whole pineapple, it would be 4-6 servings.
I put it all in a blender until smooth. Enjoy!