- 8 slices of bacon
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, diced (I only use one med. Potato myself)
- 1 cup water
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ¾ cups milk
- ½ tsp parsley, salt & pepper to taste
- 1 can of creamed corn
This is how you make it:
- Fry bacon in pieces; add onion to fat and fry. Pour off fat.
- Add potatoes and water. Cook until tender. Stir in other ingredients and heat through.
Sandy shared this from her email recipe exchange. Don’t know who the author was, but their footnote said it was awesome!
(Visited 10 times)